Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last Day at Rock Cut and Tom is Very Annoying

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today is our last full day at Rock Cut State Park.  We've been here twelve days now and I have really had it with Tom!  He's very rude,  inconsiderate, and has no camper etiquette.  He walks right through everyone's campsite and doesn't think anything about it.  We all learned in camping 101 you don't walk through someone's camp site!

He has been waking everyone up almost every day before 6 am.  Is he so dumb he doesn't understand what quite hours mean?  He makes more noise than a construction zone.  He makes dogs bark and scares small children.  Some body should report this guy!

I am use to having my bladder wake me up in the morning.  I can't get use to Tom waking me up so early all the time.  I have been thinking and planning about this guy.  There's got to be a way I can get this guy!

Finally, at 5:45 am this morning, my patience with Tom ran out and I was determined to do something about it.  So, I did.  Finally, I got Tom and now it's over...it's all over.  I couldn't hold back any long.  I  ended it here and now.  I shot Him!  Not once, but twice!!!  Yes I did, I shot him through the back window of the 5th wheel.  That'll fix him!  Ahh, the joys of pay back time!



You meet some nice folks camping and then there are some real turkeys too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment